1) Test the technology: Before your blogger begins the trip, make sure the traveler has the tools needed to transmit text and photographs. Can he take and send a cell phone photo? Could there be any government censorship
It's National Library week! Held from April 13 to 19, 2014, this national observance sponsored by the American Library Association (ALA) highlights the value of libraries, librarians and library workers. Do you love books and
… enjoys working with him and couldn't ask for a better boss. We recently had the chance to sit down with John in between his travels to pick his brain about his favourite destinations and what travel advice he has for others:
It's Wednesday, which means its time for more great travel tips from our friend Richard Bangs. This time, Richard has a story about a funny encounter he had in New Guinea while scouting locations for a BBC documentary,
… how to live and work together. After travelling to over 20 countries with my significant other over the past 9 years, I have some first hand advice that I would like to pass on to other couples about to take their first trip together:
Design Traveler : From girls school to hotel in Stockholm. I love a good building transformation! The gorgeous Miss Clara hotel was previously an all girls school in Stockholm. The windows, the details, the beds, the flooring..
Jane Keltner (read more about Jane here!, mother of Roman 6 months, shares with us her most valued tips on a first plane trip with a baby. 1. Whatever time you would normally plan to arrive at the airport, add at least another thirty minutes.
Hello! My husband and I are trying to plan a 2 week trip for late September / early October. So far, our ideas are across the board (and world!). We originally wanted New Zealand, but have been told the weather can be
- Make a travel blog an education experience | NSPRA: Social School …
- Carolyn Picks —> Keep Calm and Pretend You Are at the Beach …
- 6 Top Travel Tips for Library Lovers | Discover the World with …
- An Interview with John Boulding: CEO of Insight Vacations
- Video: TravelSmith Travel Tips #16 – Cultural Sensitivity